Welcome to the Teacher Leadership Application Platform!
The following teacher leader applications are currently open:
- Teacher Development Facilitator (TDF) - CLOSES ON 11/01/21
We encourage you to sign up for our mailing list to receive emails with targeted information based on what your interested in learning about most and tips and strategies for the application process. You’ll also be among the first to know about our early application launch date!
Our Teacher Leader Ambassadors are seasoned Model Teachers, Peer Collaborative Teachers, and Master Teachers who have set up office hours to speak to interested teachers about the TCP program, their experiences as teacher leaders and provide advice to those wishing to take on this role in the future. Schedule a 20-minute virtual connect!
Resources for teachers interested in a teacher leadership role:
- Teacher Career Pathways Overview
- Teacher Development Facilitator (TDF) Role Overview
- Model Teacher Role Overview
- Peer Collaborative Teacher (PCT) Role Overview
- Master Teacher Role Overview
- Teacher Career Pathways website
- Teacher Leadership - DOE InfoHub
The following teacher leader applications are currently closed:
(You may see an open application; however, this is only for site maintenance and we are not reviewing the following applications at this time).
- Teacher Career Pathways Model Teacher - TBD
- Teacher Career Pathways Peer Collaborative Teacher (PCT) - TBD
- Teacher Career Pathways Master Teacher - opens in 2022
- Teacher Career Pathways Alternative Pathway (by invite only) - TBD
- Teacher Career Pathways Model Teacher to PCT - TBD
- Requalification: Model Teacher - TBD
- Requalification: PCT - TBD
- NYC-Teaching Academies PCT - TBD